[AT] Scrap steel prices

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat May 1 19:06:06 PDT 2010

Don,  best thing is to call the nearest scrap dealer and ask him.   Make
sure you figure in what it would cost to cut the scale up into "prepared"
size pieces, and go from there.  If the scale is all in one piece I can't
imagine the scrap price being more that 5 or 6 cents a pound because it's
got to be cut up and hauled.  Also, scrap prices vary by location depending
on how far the scrap dealer has to ship it to re-sale it.

Charlie