[AT] Good shop day

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat May 29 15:07:37 PDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rupert" <rwenig2 at xplornet.com>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2010 9:03 AM
Subject: Re: [AT] Good shop day

> Hello Ralph,
> Some of our guys around here including me are quite happy with the
> helmet PA is selling. They come on sale for around $50. There's your
> excuse to go to the big smoke. :-)
>
> Rupert (where we're finally getting a good rain)

Rupert, thats about half the price I see for those helmets here at Peavey
Mart. Fancy painted helmets are over $200. We usually pay a little more for
everything up this way it seems. Your welcome to some of the rain we have
been getting here for the past week. Too cold and wet to do anything in the
fields and what ground is not seeded by now is going to be some late crops
it looks like.

Ralph in Sask.