[AT] Good shop day

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri May 28 23:38:30 PDT 2010

Sounds like a great day in the shop Joe. I bought my first floor model drill
press a few years back and sure do appreciate it. Although it has nothing so
elaborate as a laser alignment, have to admit that is a new one to me but
sounds very handy.
I'd also like one of those auto dark welding helmets but keep wating for the
price to drop a little more. My old helmet is patched up with duct tape so
maybe its about time. :-)
Sure has been quiet on the list today, thought maybe it wasn't even working
anymore.

Ralph in Sask.