[Farmall] Cub 154 Clutch

n9ads at juno.com n9ads at juno.com
Fri May 28 10:03:21 PDT 2010

I had a 154 30 years ago and had to replace a clutch.  Nothing stands out after all this time as being particularly difficult for an average mechanic with a socket set and a floor jack--nothing special, but a bit time consuming getting everything apart and back together again.  You do have to split the tractor.  I think getting the hydraulic lines sealed up again was the hardest part--mine had a 3 point hitch with lines to the back end that had to come apart.
Howard