[AT] Empire tractor

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri May 28 08:59:16 PDT 2010

Charlie I have no doubt that I could find pictures of Empire tractors in my
collection of Farm Equipment magazines from the late 40s. For example maybe
in this one posted over at the new atis forum. Thats a nice row crop Oliver
on the cover.
http://www.atis.net/forums/showthread.php?237-Still-Kicking-new-toys&p=1233#post1233

Ralph in Sask.