[AT] Case DC Wheels

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 06:12:20 PDT 2010

I recently acquired a set of 4 tires and 3 wheels from a Case DC. I
wanted the tires. I don't suppose there is any demand for the front
wheels since I can't imagine anybody breaking one of those things and
how could one rust out. Dang, they are heavy. I may try them on
Craigslist and if they don't sell I may put them on the patio and
plant flowers in them.
:-)
The same is probably true for the one rear wheel center. It is missing
the floating part of the axle clamp. It might make a good stand as a
patio table base. Too big for a paper weight on the desk.
:-)
One rear rim has rust holes big enough for a German Shepherd to crawl
through but the other may be OK.

--

Be tolerant of almost everything but intolerance...

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA
robinson46176 at gmail.com