[AT] Empire tractor

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 05:59:19 PDT 2010

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 8:20 AM, Frank <gremaux at midrivers.com> wrote:
> Here's one..... http://www.angelfire.com/mt/deeregp/empire.html
>
> Belongs to a friend of mine
> Frank
===========================

Hi Frank:
Definitely a "frame up" restoration.
A quick look around your site reminded me of the John Deere H, one of
those really great small tractors. The only thing I can find wrong
with the JD-H is that I can't find one I can afford...
:-)
They are really in demand around here and even badly abused ones go sky high.
I need to get my 1948 JD-A in use this summer. It runs OK but both
rear tires gave out. It seems like half of what I own is demanding
tires and most of them are the expensive sizes or almost impossible to
find good used ones. Actually good used ones seem hard to find in any
size now.
I recently got a non-matching set of 4 off of a Case DC and one rear
will go on my Super M Farmall and the other on the JD-A. Now I just
need a mate for the other side.
I'm also needing a bunch of batteries this year. That and a sack of $$$$$.
:-)

--

Be tolerant of almost everything but intolerance...

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA
robinson46176 at gmail.com