[AT] OT - Favorite garden beans

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue May 25 03:05:04 PDT 2010

Grant Brians wrote:
> We certainly have our problems with insects here in California whether
> chemical or organic production is occurring - my bane is flea beetles (they
> bite little holes in the Brassica leaves.) Thankfully, Japanese Beetles are
> not a pest in our area. I hear they are VERY destructive....
>       By the way, I have not seen an actual list post since Saturday and
> only 6 over the entire weekend - is it only me?
>          Grant Brians

Grant I also noticed no real traffic on the list.  I wonder if it might
be everyone has gone over to the forum..  I don't seem to have good luck
with forums and have not signed up.  Hate to lose contact with my
friends as I open up my mail every morning to see how everyone is
doing.  I don't take the newspaper, as it is a lot of trouble to go to
the corner to get it in the morning.
Cecil in OKla