[AT] OT - Favorite garden beans

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Mon May 24 06:19:13 PDT 2010

We certainly have our problems with insects here in California whether
chemical or organic production is occurring - my bane is flea beetles (they
bite little holes in the Brassica leaves.) Thankfully, Japanese Beetles are
not a pest in our area. I hear they are VERY destructive....
      By the way, I have not seen an actual list post since Saturday and
only 6 over the entire weekend - is it only me?
         Grant Brians