[Farmall] Died

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun May 23 13:49:00 PDT 2010

Magneto or battery ignition? If battery ignition, are you getting 6
volts at the coil? If magneto, is the kill switch wiring shorting to
ground?

Do you have gas? Is the tank filter/tap open? Do you have the new style
cap or the original?

There are so many things to check, I don't even know where to start
without a little more information.

Mike