[Farmall] Cub 154 clutch

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Sat May 22 12:46:52 PDT 2010

Larry,
This is really testing my memory. I put a clutch in one of them about 20 yrs ago. It sticks in my mind that they have some sort of brake
that engages when you push the clutch pedal. I'm remembering two little fiber buttons that are the brake lining and they wear out. These stop the clutch from turning so it is easier to shift. I'm sure some of the other guys on here have more recent knowledge than me, but that is a place to start.

Todd Markle

Spring Mills, Pa.