[AT] serial number

Bruce Moden brucemoden at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 08:25:49 PDT 2010

I know now that it is an early edition, a few months ago I asked on AT if anyone knew why it had a different seat configuration (it looks like a John Deere bench seat) someone offered that it was prehaps an after market ad on, I read recently that the seat was different in the 1939 H's but have yet to see a picture of one like mine to see if it is original.
bruce