[AT] OT - Favorite garden beans

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Fri May 21 04:34:10 PDT 2010

We can plant two crops of green beans here in NE Ohio so I'm sure you could
do it in NC. They only take two months so if you plant a crop now you can
plant another mid summer. Alternatively, you can leave the plants from your
first crop in after the harvest and they will bloom a second time and give
another smaller harvest later.
Mark