[AT] What to do when you think you need to buy more antiquetractors

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu May 20 20:19:06 PDT 2010

I can't remember if you can switch the steering wheels on those with a Super
A or not. I agree that the 100/130/140 can be a real pain to drive. I got on
one the other day and kept banging my knee into the steering wheel every
time I tried to use the clutch. I think all the A's here have the seat slid
back as far as it will go, they are quite comfortable to drive.

John Hall