[AT] serial number

Dean Van Peursem deanvp at att.net
Thu May 20 19:10:13 PDT 2010

Google books has a preview of this book:

Farmall:  The Golden Age, 1924-1954 By Lee Klancher

http://books.google.com/books?id=A3HaA47Fe28C&printsec=frontcover&dq=Farmall:++The+Golden+Age,+1924-
1954+By+Lee+Klancher&cd=1#v=onepage&q&f=false

You can search on phrase and find references to them in the book even if you cannot read the whole
page.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA 98290

Confidence is the feeling you have before you completely understand the situation!