[AT] What to do when you think you need to buy more antiquetractors

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Thu May 20 18:32:46 PDT 2010

In regards to the tall man versus IH 100/130 dilemma there is a solution for
you. A very similar horsepower and features tractor is the AC model C. It is
configured with a taller person in mind. I find it easy to operate for me.
The massey Harris Pony I have is sort of in between - it is usable for a
taller person, but is a little tighter than an AC C. I can't speak to the
Pony ability to be used for a mower, mine is a harvest / sprinkler pipe
tractor with a  huge platform on it for that use. You can tell I am
"vegetable/Fruit vegetable farm oriented" in my uses, can't you... LOL.
      Grant Brians
      Hollister, California
p.s. I do accept visits from list members as can be attested to by a number
of California visitors and residents. You can then see the farm equipment
menagerie and eat the tasty organic produce. I warn you that the equipment
is spread over four ranches, 55 miles and about 2000' of elevation between
locations. Also, I get interrupted CONSTANTLY.