[Farmall] starter switch

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu May 20 08:18:03 PDT 2010

Generally speaking, it has been my experience that anything from Case IH
or NAPA is higher quality than what you get from Valu-Bilt, TSC, etc.
(mostly Asian imports). For the difference in price, imported electrical
items might not save you much in the long run if they fail after a short
time.

A few other suppliers do supply top quality replacement parts, and you
can generally go by the price - if it is significantly less than the
price charged by Case IH or NAPA, it is probably an Asian import.

Caveat emptor!

Mike