[AT] serial number

drupert at seanet.com drupert at seanet.com
Wed May 19 17:05:17 PDT 2010

Don't know about hammer size but ... according to page 9 of "FARMALL
Letter Series Tractors" by Fay and Kraushaar and published by MBI, the
prefix FBH denotes Farmall H.  So, since it has provided the answer to
your' question, we should thank Guy for writing the book and I should
thank my still a friend Mike for buying it, loaning it to me some five
years ago and my refusal to give it back to him.

Dudley

 Does it have anything to do with the size of a hammer?