[AT] Update

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Wed May 19 03:57:12 PDT 2010

    Farmer, you know last week was the Portland Spring Swap Meet, and that
it always rains that week?. Actually, it was not really all that bad. Just a
few scattered drizzles on Wednesday, windy on Thursday and really nice on
Friday and Saturday. I stayed home on Saturday and mowed my grass. Great day
for that. Sweet corn coming up enough to row. Will start warming up by the
end of the week. Moisture is adequate, but not excessive in western, Ohio.

                                                        Gene