[AT] OT--(but tractors do use oil)

Ron Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Sun May 16 13:26:26 PDT 2010

I am not sure suction would even be used.  Seems to me the stuff is
under pressure is why it is escaping.  And, where does it get to these
freezing temps the news people refer to?  I actually heard one a couple
days ago talk about the below freezing temps at that depth.  Huh?
Damned submarine would get stuck in the ice, eh?

Ron Cook
Salix, IA