[AT] Just too gorgeous to pass up

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Sun May 16 03:07:01 PDT 2010

You're welcome, Dudley.  Funny how we can look right past things like that
sometimes--I know what you mean.

Definitely your good eye in spotting the fuel gauge in this photo:
http://www.vinsonfarm.net/photos/sm_hilltop.jpg !

If I'd had a little more presence of mind I might have put a regular gas cap
on that tractor when I sold it, and hung on to the fuel gage.  Those are
hard to come by.  I also liked the Char-Lynn valve.  The air breather cap
and Farmall emblem weren't right for a Super M but I liked them too.  Even
that orange seat cover was okay--it was mighty comfortable.  Come to think
of it I really should have hung onto the whole tractor!

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net