[Farmall] Farmall B wiring

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Sat May 15 19:56:47 PDT 2010

Hi Craig.  When I rewired my M a few years ago I had one of Robert
Melville's wiring diagrams
(http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m46/farmallbob/Farmall%20Tractor%20Wirin
g%20Diagrams/), which indicate 14 gauge to and from the coil and to the F
terminal on the generator, and then 10 gauge for all the rest.

I ended up using 10 gauge for everything since it seemed more cost effective
to buy a single long spool of 10 gauge than to fiddle around trying to get
just enough of both gauges.  If I had it to do over I'd probably stick with
10 gauge for everything but I'd buy two spools so I could use
different-colored wire to make it easier to keep track of which wire is
which.

Hope that's of some use--

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio