[AT] Air conditioner question

Alan Riley arr44 at suddenlink.net
Sat May 15 11:04:57 PDT 2010

I've got about a half dozen of the 12 oz. cans here too along with the 20#
jug.  I seriously doubt that I'll ever have another vehicle that requires R12.

I guess I could add a/c to my Farmall Cub but then I would have to have
someone tow me because the Cub wouldn't have enough power to run the
compressor and move the tractor too.  :>)

Alan