[AT] Just too gorgeous to pass up

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Sat May 15 09:27:17 PDT 2010

> In fact I returned home just a couple of hours ago from a farming
> community about thirty miles North of my place where I wrote an
> active farmer a check for a Super M that his grandfather had
> purchased new.  Except for the fact that it has dirty and faded
> clothes on it looks a good deal like your' SM.

Dudley, that sounds like an outstanding machine--congratulations to you too!
Much as I'm delighted with my new acquisition, finding a good one in
original condition would be every bit as much fun, if not more.

And yes, mine has been converted to 12 volt.  You have a good eye for
detail--I take it you spotted the resistor?

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net