[AT] Strange modification

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed May 12 14:04:45 PDT 2010

Mike,  while I've read the dictionary definition, I don't remember what it
says.  I just know what folks call a place like that.  It's basically, low,
flat, wet land with a lot of scrub hardwood trees and a fair amount of fair
to good pine timber.  The land has a lot of peat and organic matter and it
is difficult to work even in dry conditions.

Charlie