[AT] Strange modification

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 07:45:50 PDT 2010

I read an article a few years ago where a fellow here in the states
had bought a large conventional road grader (like this)
http://www.doublesinc.com/images/roadGrader.jpg
 to farm with. His main use though was to remove the blade and mount
his big tool bar planter in the center. He could plant and watch the
marker mark and watch all of the units at the same time. He was quite
pleased with it.
-
I have long wished for a grader like one of the small Allis units or a
Huber Maintainer just to keep ditches and field edges maintained. A 3
point blade just doesn't do as well especially in old sod. Now that
the fellow that farms my grain land is using mostly no-till the field
edges are not as much of a problem to mow.
--

Be tolerant of almost everything but intolerance...

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA
robinson46176 at gmail.com