[AT] Strange modification

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed May 12 03:24:14 PDT 2010

That *almost* looks like a factory job. The biggest problem I see is
that the front isn't all that strong - whatever implement was used would
have to be relatively light duty, or the front end would just collapse.
I would imagine light cultivating or some kind of ground driven picker.
There is no provision for a PTO (the only hydraulic lines I can see are
for the steering and three-point lift), so the implement would either
have its own engine or (something else).

It takes "Culti-Vision" to a new level. :-)

Mike