[AT] OT - Cub Cadet 1330 fuel pump

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Mon May 10 20:53:35 PDT 2010

On May 10, 2010, at 8:03 PM, Bill Bruer wrote:

> My old Cub Cadet 1330 runs great until the fuel level drops... Can
> anyone give me an idea how much of a job this is?  Are
> instructions available on the Internet?

I'm not familiar with your model (I have a Cub Cadet Super Garden
Tractor).  I have found parts diagrams and lists on the internet at
one or two sites.  You may well need the complete, accurate model
number from the machine to get very far, however. I found it somwhat
frustrating to find the right manuals.

Try these sites:

http://www.ihcubcadet.com/
This site has a forum (discussion list) that may be helpful.

Order form for manuals is at:
http://manuals.mtdproducts.com/mtd/forms/mtd_pubs_fax_form.html

Manuals are available at:

http://www.ssbtractor.com/tractors.cgi?m=international

Also at:
http://ihregistry.com/manuals/snow.php  This link for snow blowers.

Source for V belts:
http://www.jdv-belts.com/

A personal page of a collector/repairer with pictures:
Matt Gonitzke (Mgonitzke)
Matt's Cub Cadet Page

http://mgonitzke.freetzi.com/

Cub Cadet forum - list of topics: