[AT] AC Forklift

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu May 6 11:10:57 PDT 2010

Thanks for all the opinions and comments on the forklift. I guess this
seller is starting high and hoping for the best. Not that I really need one
but theres times on the farm when it would be handy. Probably cheaper to get
a pallet fork for the front end loader on my Massey Super 90.

Ralph in Sask.