[AT] AC Forklift

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Wed May 5 18:37:08 PDT 2010

 That looks like one we used to have at work. If it's the same model they
were a handy little machine--great to get into tight spaces. Had some sort
of centrifugal clutch--took getting used to. No power steering either. Had
enough lifting power that we snapped the chains, course there were a couple
people standing on the back for ballast. Needless to say we replaced it with
a larger one. Only real drawback was that the narrow footprint made it
extremely top-heavy, it didn't take much to get it up on 2 wheels.

John Hall