[AJD] disk tiller

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Wed May 5 17:57:03 PDT 2010

In a message dated 5/4/2010 12:06:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
antique-johndeere-request at lists.antique-tractor.com writes:

Sounds  like you covered a lot of ground in one day and I bet there were
many
other  stories hidden in the memory about wildlife, weather, the time
something  broke on the tractor, muffler, etc.  Seems as I get older  those
memories sure are a comfort compared to the chaos today.

Rev.  Dr. David R. Gerber
Mt. Airy United Methodist Church
2645 North Bend  Rd.
Cincinnati, OH  45239
Phone: 513-541-0307
FAX:  513-541-2575

Amen Reverend--- and I dont mean that sarcastically ---   I think  we are
told to think on the GOOD things (what is good, honest,  ect.....)