[AT] OT - Concrete

mpnc282 at juno.com mpnc282 at juno.com
Sun May 2 20:53:28 PDT 2010

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Steve Sewell <sewell at ohio.edu>
To: Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Subject: Re: [AT] OT - Concrete
Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 23:36:53 -0400

Wow, there seems to be quite a range in the amount of time before I can drive on it.  Bear in mind this is only an approach, no parking involved just driving over the 10 ft section to get to the rest of my driveway.

--On Monday, May 03, 2010 1:43 AM +0000 mpnc282 at juno.com wrote:

> Hi guys,
> Our neighbor is building a new house, and in the process several heavy
> trucks drove across our driveway  approach and cracked it. When they
> poured the neighbors new driveway, they poured us a new 6" approach.  How
> long before I can drive on it?  I wasn't home during the pour so I
> couldn't ask the concrete guys. Thanks, Mike M

I just had concrete floor installed in a pole barn a couple of weeks ago.
5" with wire. Was told I could put tractors, (small ones less than 7500 lbs
each) back on it in 7 days.

- steve

Steve Sewell
Albany, Ohio USA