[AJD] JD Disc Plow

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Sat May 1 04:52:04 PDT 2010

Interesting piece of equipment, Chris.  Thanks for the picture link.  In my
1939 dealer ad service book, Deere offered two three disk plow models, -- a
No. 93 and a no. 100.  Also offered were a 2 disk, a 5 disk and a 6 disk
model.  Additionally there was a tiller model and a power lift tiller
model.  Tiller models started at four disk bottoms and went on up to at
least 10 or 12.

Charlie V. in WNY