[Farmall] 39 A: Crankshaft pulley with setscrew!

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Sat Mar 6 06:32:13 PST 2010

Here is my home made one for pulling cub pulleys, the same one works
quite well for larger press on pulleys also
.http://home.centurytel.net/ejpuckett/Farmallcub.com/puller%201.jpg
http://home.centurytel.net/ejpuckett/Farmallcub.com/puller%202.jpg
The jack (minimum 5 ton) has to be positioned so the pump side is down .
One of the guys on the farmallcub.com forum improved the design and
sells them.

--
Edgar John Puckett
10142 Mahagony Rd.