[AT] JD 4020 in CT - any one near Newtown?

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 31 18:14:05 PDT 2010

Folks,

I have decided that my friend in Newtown CT has a John Deer 4020.  He
can use some advice and assistance, and/or an interested buyer:

- the thing has hydraulic problems: no brakes, or power steering.
It's leaking a LOT when it runs.  This might mean a major repair to
the hydraulic pump.

- The starter ring gear may be damaged: hard to get the starter engaged.

With these difficulties, is there anyone nearby who might be able to
give advice on the thing, or suggest someone who might be able to work
on the tractor?

If it turns out to be impractical to get it running again, is there
someone interested in buying the thing?  At that point, he'd need
another tractor, possibly of similar capability.

Thanks in advance,
Roy in Central NY

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net