[AT] Farmall H wide front end

Dean Van Peursem deanvp at att.net
Wed Mar 31 16:58:06 PDT 2010

I suspect you will find that even with a wide front end that once a rear wheel starts lifting off
the ground there is enough rotational freedom in the WFE that it isn't much safer than a narrow
front end tractor, if any.

Dean VP
Apache Junction, AZ

"It takes two to speak truth -- one to speak and another to hear." - Henry David Thoreau