[AT] OT - Skunks

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Wed Mar 31 12:49:02 PDT 2010

Dave,

The problem is the herons don't visit our yard when we're home.

About the only time we see them is when they are hunting mice out in the neighboring fields.

One of the great things about living in the country is we can shoot guns and not a single neighbor cares or complains about it.  You can hear a gunshot at any time during the day or night and no one thinks much about it.  Single shot at night and you just assume someone got a skunk or coon.

George