[AJD] Latest tractor AOS

galago at ucla.edu galago at ucla.edu
Wed Mar 31 09:48:37 PDT 2010

Lou
I would love to have a set of blue prints too.  I have AO 1836.  I was
planning to make my own sheet metal as the reproduction stuff never
looked right.  I met a guy in Ontario Canada who made his own and it
look very good.  He made up his own drawings from pictures.  I took a
lot pics and made measurements.  My next project after retirement in a
couple of years.
Jim Stevens
Los Angeles
galago at ucla.edu