[AT] OT - Skunks--you can beat 'em!

Mike Meulenberg msm10301 at juno.com
Tue Mar 30 19:23:28 PDT 2010

I might catch some heat if I leave the thing in the trap for a week, a neighbor lady up the road is a real animal lover, and has protested vehemently about the LIVE trap. I'm amazed at how often the trap has been sprung, but nothing is inside. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to find out she was deliberately springing the trap when I'm not around. I'm not really sure what she would like me to do, I can't imagine that she would like to sit on her deck and smell skunk!!
Mike M