[AT] OT/loader

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Mar 30 20:48:31 PDT 2010

Cecil,  many years ago I worked for a logging company.  The log loading
machine had a 3 tooth grapple bucket.  The tooth on one side would swing in
between the two on the other side and clamp down on the wood.  A friend and
neighbor of mine (now deceased) ran the loader.  I've seen him pick up a
Pepsi bottle between the tips of those three teeth without breaking it.
That was 30 years ago and you know the hydraulic controls now are even
better than that.

Charlie