[AT] OT/loader

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Mar 30 20:31:45 PDT 2010

After working (playing) with my E110B Caterpillar, this is not all that
surprising.  The power available is amazing, and the control of the bucket
is incredible.  I have had backhoes for years, but this excavator has so
much control on the hydraulics, I believe I could lay the bucket on a plate
glass without breaking.  You can literally move the bucket a "hair"

Cecil in OKla