[AT] OT - Skunks

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 07:34:02 PDT 2010

I am not familiar with garden sulfer, but would guess it gives off a sulfer
order.  I know my SIL in Ohio uses moth balls as well as other things.  I do
not know what the other things are.  I guess the thing to remember is that
whatever is used as a critter deterrent will also be shared by you if you
wish to enjoy your deck.  Their deck attracts other critters as well, so
maybe the moth balls do not offer much help.  Check the photos taken by my
daughter from the links below.

http://images9.fotki.com/v450/photos/9/1608999/8287354/Groundhogs00053-vi.jpg

http://images19.fotki.com/v286/photos/9/1608999/8287354/Groundhogs00048-vi.jpg

Charlie V. in WNY