[AT] Magneto Question...again!

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Tue Mar 30 04:46:18 PDT 2010

Ben, if you have spark coming out of the coil the points are OK. You
mentioned timing of the distributor but no one has mentioned it. There
should be some sort of timing marks but I'm not familiar with the mag
your working on. The rotor needs to be pointed towards a plug wire post
when the spark happens. Remember that spark happens when the points open
and maybe you can check this somehow. Doug T