[AT] OT - Skunks

Mike Meulenberg msm10301 at juno.com
Mon Mar 29 19:51:28 PDT 2010

I have several skunks living under my deck, I managed to trap one in a live trap, but the other(s) have proven to be much more elusive. My deck is about 12 x 20 and is about 10" off the ground at the side furthest from the house, and gradually tapers up so that there is very little space where the deck meets the house. I've looked under there, but can see nothing. I know that there is still at least one under the deck because when I stomp on the deck it releases a little skunk funk. I would love to hear any ideas you guys may have for flushing it out of hiding. Thanks, Mike M