[AT] Farmall H wide front end

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 29 19:59:36 PDT 2010

On Mar 29, 2010, at 12:05 PM, Bruce Moden wrote:

> Thanks Mike,
> In all my years of tractors I never owned or drove a NFE tractor

Bruce,

I had a good look at the Farmall W-4 here after feeding the sheep
last  night.  I"m quite sure this is not the same front end
arrangement as on  your tractor.  This one has a big casting that sits
under the very front of the (cast iron) frame.  There is a wishbone
thing that has it's two ends attached to the front end left-right beam
near each wheel, with the narrow end fastened behind the oil pan onto
the frame.  What I see is not at all like the H picture in the website
I sent you.

If your tractor is going into parades, I think you are in little
danger of flipping over!

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net