[AJD] Latest tractor AOS

Brian VanDragt bvandragt at comcast.net
Mon Mar 29 19:32:15 PDT 2010

Lou,
Is there any way I could buy copies of the AOS sheet metal drawings you
have?  I have AOS #1006 and it needs a lot of work.  I have some
reproduction  sheet metal from Ridenours, but it is not entirely accurate.
I would like to see the drawings and know what is right and wrong.  I am
also an engineer and would love to have some drawings from Deere.
Thanks,
Brian VanDragt