[AT] Club tractor drives

Consumers Oil Co. consumersoil at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 29 09:25:09 PDT 2010

We have a couple of drives each year. They usually are around 45-50 miles
long.
Start at 8 in morning and have a stop every 1-1/12 hour. We go through every
town we can and stop for some type of break.
The morning break is just cookies and drinks done by a local club or
organization.
Lunch is usually 1 hour long and done by the FFA. Usually a sack lunch and
time to just talk and look at the tractors.
A afternoon break is usually home made ice cream and cookies.
Then back home for a dinner and prizes. Usually between 5 -5:30. We donate
money to several different kid organizations.
Really is a lot of fun and get 150 - 200 tractors to go. All have to be at
least 30 years old
Can be pulled off but need to keep everyone on schedule.