[AT] Firewood cutting

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Sat Mar 27 09:23:11 PDT 2010

I remember my dad telling me my granddad having one on the farm. He too
ran it on a belt off his tractor. My dad said they cut a lot of firewood
with it as it was located right by the woodshed door. Never came close
to having an accident either, but they were always careful not to wear
loose fitting clothes around it and inspected it before every startup.
Bob