[AT] Firewood cutting

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Mar 26 13:59:12 PDT 2010

There is a similar one here also.  The frame bolts to the Allis D-14 and
it was run by the belt pulley that was added to the tractor with I was
small.  I barely remember the pulley being added - must have been early
60's.  Somewhere around here there is a cradle for it.  Never got near
the thing when it was operating.

David
NW NC