[AT] Turbo nozzles

John Dunlap jsdunlap at roadkill.org
Fri Mar 26 06:55:49 PDT 2010

darn near cut a 4x4 inch cedar post in two with jet fitting on
mine,,,it is adjustable spray and ya gotta test it on concrete or bare
metal first to see what it is set at....can be very destructive at
times...

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 9:39 PM, Bruce Fallon <bfallon at whidbey.com> wrote:
> I have one and use it all the time.  A lot more effective than any straight
> spray pattern for blasting off dirt.  I do use a straight spray for my deck
> the turbo is very aggressive on wood or non metal parts.
>
> Bruce Fallon
> Langley,WA 98260
> bfallon at whidbey.com

"The reason dogs have so many friends is that they wag their tails
instead of their tongues"